Classic Quarter Cow (Grass Fed)
Incredible variety of meat for an incredible value.
Our AAA Black Angus Classic Quarter Cow will give you a variety of tasting options, from lean meats to indulgent cuts with beautiful marbling. Trust us, you're going to want to clean out your freezer for this.
Always raised locally and 100% grass-fed in a natural, free-range environment. Then perfectly dry-aged for 28 days to enhance the already full flavour. Like all of our products, our Black Angus beef is completely antibiotic and hormone-free.
A Quarter Cow is not for the occasional meat-eater or those with limited freezer space! Each Classic Quarter Cow is hand-cut, quickly flash-frozen and butcher paper wrapped in a 220-lbs (gross/hanging weight) package. Most beef will typically yield around 60%
Please allow 2-3 weeks delay for order to allow us to properly fully age your beef
Beef Cut Into:
- 50% Ground Beef
- 20% Steaks - Striploin, Ribsteak, Sirloin, Fillet, Round
- 20% Roasts - Sirloin Roast, Round, Cross Rib
- 10% Stew and Soup Bones
All our orders are hand-packed before delivery. Human error can happen, and we want to make sure we fix it as soon as possible. Within 72 hours of delivery, please notify us of any issues you may have with your order. We’ll assess the issue and decide the best course of action.
Delivery process is as follows:
- We will send automated delivery notification updates on the day of delivery
- Driver will attempt delivery. Will knock/ring/call.
- If there is no response, driver will leave package at door and you will then receive a delivery notification email that your order has been delivered. If you live in an apartment/unit, and the driver can not reach you to gain access to the building, we will bring the package back to our warehouse unless you leave clear instructions for delivery.
The package will be kept at our warehouse for pickup at your convenience during business hours. We can offer a second delivery for a $25 fee.