Having a local butcher shop is great because you can actually see where the meat is coming from. If you want to buy local meat but don’t have a butcher shop around where you live, now there is always an option of buying online. as well as offering great customer service and better price points on the meat, we also offer free delivery on all orders over $149.
Buy local meat from Toronto Butchers Online
Butcher shops in downtown toronto are becoming a thing of the past. With our hectic lives, it can be hard to find time to make your way out there; not to mention the parking. but there is another option available – Ottawa Valley Meats. Our butcher shop has its home online and offers any kind of meat you can think of. they offer beef, poultry, pork, lamb, sausage and more!
How do you get the best quality meat for your family when you don’t have the time?
One of the great things about becoming a butcher online or in person is that you get to buy from the source . if you want your meat from a farm, then it’s only fitting that you’d go to a butcher shop and ask them to order it in for you. but when you shop at an online butcher shop, they have their own farms and you can get the meat directly from them.
top 5 reasons to buy local meat! at Online Butcher Shop
1. Most people nowadays are making it a point to eat more locally grown food in order to have access to better quality meats . if you are conscious that your meal may not have traveled far, then buying online would be a great option.
2. Some people don’t have the time to make their way out to a butcher shop, but if you order in advance at an online butcher shop, they will offer free delivery . this is especially great for those who live outside of downtown Toronto and may need to travel quite far just to get their hands on some good meat.
3. At an online butcher shop, you can talk to a butcher and get answers about the meats . there are so many different cuts out there and each one has its own name, so it’s good to know what you’re getting before you buy it.
4. If you want to find out where the meat is coming from, online butcher shops can help you get in touch with a farm . this way you know exactly what it came from and how the animals were treated before they became meat.
5. If you want to save money on your grocery bill, butcher shops like Ottawa Valley Meats offer better prices on meats . because you don’t have to pay the middleman, you can save a few pennies and put that into your savings account.
during certain times of the year, it’s good to buy local and eat as much as possible . and because we’re all looking for ways to reduce our carbon footprints , eating locally is a great first step. if you want to cut out the middleman, then get your meats from a local butcher shop through an online solution. it’s easy and convenient for everyone involved!
The selection of fine toronto meats has never been more abundant than it is today. Whether you are in the need of beef, poultry or pork , there are many options when it comes to selecting an online butcher store in Toronto.
Our beef is dry aged and flash frozen to preserve it till you are ready to enjoy it. Our online butcher shop delivers local beef, poultry and pork from our Canadian inspected butcher shop. Our goal is to bring the best meat from trusted farmers across Ontario directly to your door.
The chicken at our butcher shop in Toronto is unlike the chickens you find elsewhere. It’s not like grocery store meat, but farm fresh meat. we cut our own meat to offer customers the very best in easy to use portions.
Seafood sustainably farmed and caught, meat ethically raised then expertly hand-cut… That’s how our online butcher shop works. We connect you with the resources to provide your family with great tasting, healthy food. You can trust that our seafood is not only fresh and delicious, but also caught responsibly. Our meat is ethically raised and hand-cut by knowledgeable butchers…
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Do you need a subscription?
No. Unlike our competitors we do not lock you into any monthly agreements and will only send you what you need when you order it.
What If I live in a Condo?
If your shipping address has a controlled entrance, you need to provide the driver with the code for entry. If they can’t access your delivery, you will get a notice and it will be re-delivered on another day.If you have a controlled entrance, it can be hard for packages to get delivered. If this happens, you should ship the package to your workplace or to someone else’s house.
Is there a Minimum Order?
No! You can order as little or as much as you like. All our orders do have free shipping over $149. If you are under $149 there may be a small shipping fee attached to your order.
Is your beef Grass Fed?
Yes All our beef is exclusively grass fed and finished.
Where Does Your Beef Come From ?
All Our beef comes from right here in Ontario. More then likely just an hour or so from where you are right now! We do not sell any American or Imported Mexican beef whatsoever ever. All our beef is AAA Canadian Graded.
Is your meat fresh or frozen?
All our meat is flash frozen at our facility to ensure that as our meat is cut it immediately is vacuum packaged and frozen to ensure the utmost in quality and freshness when you are ready to enjoy it.