Well, it’s unfortunately time to kiss the warm summer weather goodbye, but not before we have one last summer cookout! Here are some recipe ideas for you to use on your upcoming long weekend Labour Day cookout! Remember they are just idea, feel free to dress them up and add to it as you see fit!
- Grilled Sausages – Our sausages are sourced from local farms dedicated to naturally raising heritage pigs in a free-range environment — these pigs are forest-finished for an undeniably enhanced flavour. Like all of our products, our pork is completely antibiotic and hormone-free. They are also gluten-free. Sausages Here
- Grilled Hog Dogs with all the fixings! – Our 100% All Beef Black Angus Hot Dogs give you flavour nostalgia. These make for a quick and delicious meal. Hot Dogs Here
- Grilled Hamburgers with all the fixings – Our Beef Patties are lean, yet packed full of flavour. Cook from frozen for both ease and best results. Patties Here
- Grilled Steaks – Find our vast variety of steaks here! – 100% Grass-Fed Black Angus Cattle
- Marinated Grilled Bone-In + Skin-on Chicken Thighs – Pasture raised and currently on sale! Check them out here!
- Rubbed Pork Ribs – Sourced from local farms dedicated to naturally raising heritage pigs in a free-range environment, these pigs are forest-finished for an undeniably enhanced flavour. Check out our pork ribs here!
- Marinated and Grilled Skewered Shrimp – Our Shell-on Pink Shrimp are always wild caught and sustainably sourced. We only partner with fisheries committed to working ethically and sustainably, so you’re always guaranteed the best quality.
- Beer Can Whole Chicken – Our Whole Chicken is comforting and juicy, with skin that crisps for the perfect crunch. Each Free-Range Whole Chicken is quickly flash-frozen and vacuum-packed.
Until next year summer, it’s been real!
Now kiss summer goodbye and get that grill fired up one last time!
Warning: _() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in /home/ovmmeats/public_html/wp-content/themes/ottawavalleymeats/functions/layouts.php on line 113
Comments are closed.